How do I translate 지룡전?
지룡 is being used a lot and used to a lot of sentences, but I can't find any good translation, google translated it as Earth Dragon. It is sometimes used as a name like 지룡님. I recently encountered it being used as 지룡전, 지룡께 and 지룡대. So how can I translate it correctly?

Additionaly, how do I translate 쌍룡, 서장밀교, 대막 살랑대 and 독수혈검?

• 지룡 = Earth dragon / Wyrm or sometimes whatever dragonic creature from fictions and fantasy – Coconut Feb 1 at 9:07
  • You should mention the title of the book you are reading, at least. Most of them seem like its own terms. When the author of a martial arts novel introduces their own terms, they use Hanja (Chinese characters) along with Hangul for the reader to understand the meaning. – Klmo Feb 1 at 9:19
  • I'm currently reading 《지천명 아비무쌍》Jicheonmyeong Apimussang, most popularly known as Peerless Dad. The author does not really use Hanja that much. – xLordFifth Feb 1 at 10:20
    The author uses Hanja for 지룡, which is not 地龍 but 知龍. Someone translated it into Wise Dragon. Without Hanja, you may misinterpret those words. – Klmo Feb 1 at 11:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.