In various situations I'd like to be able to refuse politely. What are some ways I can do so? In particular, I'd like to see a variety of phrases with different levels of formality.
For example, in these situations:
- Someone offers coffee, but I don't want it.
- Someone (strongly) pushes me to drink soju, but I intend not to drink.
- Someone suggests going to a mountain to hike on the weekend.
- Someone offers help (for example, filling out an application form at a government office) - but I don't need help.
- I'm asked to work extra on the weekend, but I don't intend to.
I know how I would refuse in each of these situations; but I'd like to know the most natural ways, both polite and super-polite.