I noticed on a texture I found there was this (what I presume is a) Korean character. For a while, this was what I was looking for:

I managed to find a better picture:

Although still not super clear. I did find this but to me it looks like a totally different character:

Either way, from what I figured out, the character I think is made up of , , (at least in the first two images) however I don't know how these "go together" to make the character. I have looked at the Wikipedia which shows how characters will be ordered and so on and I just haven't been able to figure it out.

Would anyone mind shedding some light on this character?

• Try rotating it 180° – sbkgs4686 Jul 27 '20 at 23:36
    That is 일. If it is the only character there, it means one, work, day, the sun, etc. – Klmo Jul 28 '20 at 3:18
    The first and seconds ones are correct (일), just upside down. The third one sort of looks like a combination of Korean characters but is not an actual character. – user17915 Jul 28 '20 at 4:23
  • Sorry for the slow reply it wasn't showing I had any comments. Would there be any reason for it being rotated 180°? – DreamingInsanity Jul 30 '20 at 8:50
  • Is it wallpaper or something else? Are there any other characters following 일? – Klmo Jul 30 '20 at 16:01

일 would be the character that is upside down. However, I don't know if that word is the right word because the photo on the bottom looks a bit different than the second photo. It may be a Chinese character but the first and second photo is definitely 일 upside down which means work or day

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.