I need someone that can help me translate this, I understand the basic means, but need some clarify on it. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

1. ์—ฌ๊ธฐ๊นŒ์ง€๊ฐ€ ์„ธ์ž๋ฅด์™€ ๋ฐ€๋Ÿฌ์˜ ์ฒซ ๋งŒ๋‚จ์— ๊ด€ํ•œ ์†Œ์„ค์˜ ๋‚ด์šฉ์ด๋‹ค. ๊ทธ ๋’ค๋กœ ์—ฌ๋Ÿฌ ๊ฐ€์ง€ ์‚ฌ๊ฑด์„ ๊ฒช์œผ๋ฉฐ ์„ธ์ž๋ฅด์˜ ์ฃผ์ธ๊ณต๋‹ค์šด ๋ฉด๋ชจ๋ฅผ ์ง€์ผœ๋ณธ ๋ฐ€๋Ÿฌ๋Š”, ์„ธ์ž๋ฅด์˜ ์ฒซ ๋ฒˆ์งธ ๋™๋ฃŒ์ด์ž ์ถฉ์‹คํ•œ ๋ถ€ํ•˜๊ฐ€ ๋œ๋‹ค.

2. ์ €ํฌ๋ฅผ ๊ตฌ์ถœํ•˜๋Ÿฌ ์™”์„ ๋•Œ ์ˆจ๊ธฐ๊ณ  ์žˆ๋˜ ๋‹น์‹ ์˜ ๋ˆˆ์„ ๋ดค์–ด์š”. ํ•œ์ชฝ๋งŒ ํ˜•์งˆ์ด ๋‚˜ํƒ€๋‚œ๋‹ค๋Š” ๊ฒƒ ์ธ๊ฐ„๊ณผ ํ˜ผํ˜ˆ์ด๋ผ๋Š” ๊ฑฐ๊ฒ ์ฃ .

where is this from? Please add your attempt at the translation if you understand the basic meaning, to help others make an answer
    – user17915
    Sep 22 '19 at 5:19
  1. It was the novel about how ์„ธ์ž๋ฅด and ๋ฐ€๋Ÿฌ mat for the first time so far. After than, ๋ฐ€๋Ÿฌ, who went through many events with and watched heroic aspect of ์„ธ์ž๋ฅด, became first peer and faithful subordinate.

... Does the word 'subordinate' fit in here? I dunno.

1. I saw your eye which you concealed when you are come to rescue us. Manifestation of only one side would mean you are hybrid with human.

Correction/improvement is welcome.

• Can I asking more sentence? I really need someone to make sure about some meaning. ๐Ÿ™
    – Nazla M
    Sep 20 '19 at 8:48
  • @NazlaM please read - korean.stackexchange.com/help/on-topic. We don't really want requests for translation that contain no particular question about the Korean language or explanation of a specific difficulty. It would be better if you could try to think about the particular problem you are having with the translation, and then ask a question about that point of the Korean language. Thanks.
    – topo morto
    Sep 22 '19 at 9:49

Your Answer

By clicking โ€œPost Your Answerโ€, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.