I have an urgent question about the subway
routeenter image description here

From green line, I want to transfer at Sindorim station. From there I want to go to Guil. Now I know the subway travels from Sindorim and then Guro, but I don't know what direction will the subway go from there. Will it go to Guil where I need to go or will it go to Gasan Digital Complex? Is there a way of knowing? Am I going to need to get off at Guro and get on another subway?

I will appreciate any help any of you here can give me! Thank you in advance!

• Go to platform 2, where trains for 병점·천안·신창·인천 stop. Take the train for 인천, which is, in general, every second train. – Ignatius Jul 9 '19 at 1:26
  • Thank you so much @Taegyung – Nick Jul 9 '19 at 3:25
  • I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because a it is a question "about Korean culture that do not concern the Korean language itself." – Ignatius Jul 15 '19 at 2:02

There will be boards at each stop that say which direction a train is going (based on the final destination). If you are looking to go to Guil, the board will say the train goes to Incheon, as that is the final destination of that route.

• Thank you so much @buratino – Nick Jul 9 '19 at 3:24

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.