How do you say this in English?
1- 하지만 어떻게 해야 이기는지 알아
2- 다구리다
3- 뭉쳐
4- 스릉
5- 뒈질래

1. But, I know how I win

2. 다구리 noun, 다구리다 = 그것은 다구리 입니다.

It is a handling-way. Usually, in action movie, or crime event, to overcome a fixed man, 다구리 is a several people's beating.

3. 뭉쳐 : Largely, there are two means. 눈을 뭉쳐 press snow into a lump/make a snowball.

And it has a mean 협동(cooperation) : 뭉치면 살고 흩어지면 죽는다 united we stand, divided we fall.

4. 스릉 = 사랑, 스릉한다 I love you. It is recent new word. When we shut up and pronounce 사랑, it is similar to 스릉.

5. Do you want to die ?

There are many expression about death 돌아 가시다 = opposite to return (=돌아 오다).

When a honorable man die, we want that he would return to our real world. Hence when he die, we express 돌아 가시다.

On the other hand, there is 뒈지다, which describes a death of bad guy. For instance, 저 인간 언제 뒈지냐 ? I want that he would die.

When some animal die, then it shows his belly. That is, it is flipped. (뒈지다 is a short of 뒤집어 지다).

1.하지만 어떻게 해야 이기는지 알아

But I know how to win

2.다구리다

It's not an official word, but it is used when a group of people pick on a single person.

3.뭉쳐

gather around

4.스릉

you say this when you say "사랑" or love with your teeth together, so not a real word.

5.뒈질레

a bad meaning for death. isn't used when you actually wanna kill someone, but when someone makes you feel pissed off.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.